- You already gained experience as a Graphic Designer in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a start-up or agency.
- You have excellent skills in typography, layout, image retouching and color correction.
- You demonstrate high proficiency in Adobe CC software, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- You pay great attention to detail and have high organizational skills to handle multiple projects at once.
- You are familiar with Sketch and have a good understanding of project management software (ie. Jira). InVision would be a plus.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English. German would be an asset.
- You’re either based in Berlin (preferred) or elsewhere in Germany.
Give us a first glimpse of your graphic design skills by attaching your portfolio focusing on digital assets, print design, photo-editing skills, brand design, etc. Otherwise, we will ask for it or cannot consider your application. Thanks!
MYCS means creating furniture you love - exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customisable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D customisation tool. With this tool, MYCS is not only revolutionising e-commerce but is also turning the furniture market upside-down. MYCS has been expanding rapidly since its launch in 2015. To further advance our mission "make customisation the new normal," we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talents who are happy to take on responsibility. At MYCS everyone has the opportunity to realise their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!